Fri, 08 Sept|
BFI Stephen Street
WFTV Annual General Meeting 2023
Join the WFTV AGM 2023 online via Zoom or in-person at BFI Stephen Street.
Time & Location
08 Sept 2023, 18:15 – 22:00 BST
BFI Stephen Street, 21 Stephen St, London W1T 1LN, UK
About the Event
Join the 2023 AGM online via Zoom or in-person at BFI Stephen Street.
The in-person AGM will be followed by a celebration of the end of this year’s Four Nations Mentoring Scheme.
Venue details: The nearest tube stations to BFI Stephen Street are Tottenham Court Road and Warren Street.
The AGM will be hosted on Zoom which you can access here:
Please log on to the Zoom link by 18:15:
Webinar ID: 835 3700 2166
If in-person tickets are showing as fully booked and you would like to join the waitlist for an in-person ticket, please email Montana at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online tickets to attend the AGM via Zoom are still available.
At WFTV, we want our events to be accessible for everyone. If you have any access requirements, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WFTV (UK) AGM NOTIFICATION Company No. 2488927
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
WOMEN IN FILM AND TELEVISION (UK) LIMITED
NOTICE is hereby given that the 31st annual general meeting of the Company will be held via Zoom and in-person at 18:30 on 8 September 2023 to consider and, if thought fit, pass the resolutions below.
All resolutions will be proposed as ordinary resolutions.
1. To approve the minutes of the annual general meeting held on 15 September 2022.
2. To receive and consider the Company's annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 August 2022 together with the directors' report and the auditors' report on those accounts.
3. To re-appoint Arram Berlyn Gardner as auditors of the Company and to authorise the board to fix their remuneration.
4. To conduct any other ordinary business of an annual general meeting in accordance with the Company's articles of association and the membership rules.
By order of the board.
Mitre Secretaries Limited
01 August 2023 | Registered Office: CMS Cameron Mckenna Nabarro Olswang LLP Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4N 6AF
NOTES TO THE NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Appointment of proxies
- As a member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting if you cannot attend in person. A link to the proxy form is included with this notice of meeting (see below). You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes and the notes to the proxy form.
- A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you. Details of how to appoint the chairman of the meeting or another person as your proxy are set out in the notes to the proxy form.
- If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter that is put before the meeting.
- To open and download a proxy form, click here.
Please note, the AGM will be BSL Interpreted.
This event is for existing WFTV members only.
If you require hard copies of any of the information in this e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7287 1400.
WFTV AGM: Online (Zoom) Ticket
This ticket is for attending the AGM via Zoom only. Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83537002166?pwd=aE1PQXhFZ1RBZWJsYTY5bExNY2N1UT09 Webinar ID: 835 3700 2166 Passcode: 947920£0.00
WFTV AGM In-person Ticket
This ticket is to attend the AGM in-person only. If tickets are showing as fully booked and you would like to join the waitlist for an in-person ticket, please email Montana at email@example.com. Online tickets to attend the AGM via Zoom are still available.£0.00