1-2-1 Clinic: Sound Advice with Emma Butt
Time & Location
About the Event
Emma Butt, Freelance Dubbing Mixer, ADR Recordist and Sound Editor, will be running a 1-2-1 clinic for members with any questions in relation to sound in both factual entertainment and drama, offering support to members at all stages of their project.
Emma is able to help provide advice for the following:
- Do you work in sound or are you a producer, director or production manager dealing with problematic sound? You can share this with Emma in advance of the session and she’ll be able to provide tips and tricks on how to best clean it up
- Does post production sound jargon leave you unsure of what to ask for and what you need? Do you need advice on booking times for post production sound schedules?
- Are you an actor and need some advice on your home studio set up, or the best software/equipment to use within your budget and space?
Emma will be offering 5 x 20 TBC minutes slots to WFTV members. In order to maximise the opportunity, we ask that you submit a short bio and 3 questions outlining what you’d like to speak with her in advance.
This 1-2-1 clinic will be carried out via Zoom, or phone upon request.
10:00 – 10:20: Slot 1
10:25 – 10:45: Slot 2
10:50 – 11:10: Slot 3
11:15 – 11:35: Slot 4
11:40 – 12:00: Slot 5
This event is for existing WFTV members only.
At WFTV we’re really keen to ensure that all our events are accessible for everyone. So if you have any particular access needs, please can you let us know before an event and we will do our best to accommodate you. We would be grateful if you can give us as much notice as possible – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold Out10:00 – 10:20: Slot 1£0£00£0
- Sold Out10:25 – 10:45: Slot 2£0£00£0
- Sold Out10:50 – 11:10: Slot 3£0£00£0
- Sold Out11:15 – 11:35: Slot 4£0£00£0
- Sold Out11:40 – 12:00: Slot 5£0£00£0